iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup and restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
- Photos copy operation: exporting photo albums now automatically creates folders.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a rare case where an encrypted backup could be detected as unencrypted
- Fixed ‘Out of Memory’ error when exporting large batches of messages to PDF (Windows)
- Fixed a regression which resulted in improper handling of photo albums synced with iTunes
- iMazing will no longer suggest installing iTunes 12.2 to Windows XP users
- Minor fixes and optimizations
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iTunes 11.1.2 or later
- iOS 4.0 or later