Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder, and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
- Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
- Capture full height webpage screenshots of websites that you love
- Import your Dribbble likes
- Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
- Organize images by using tags and folders
- Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
- Yosemite ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward, easy-to-use image organizer app. Supports most popular file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS. Cloud syncing coming soon! Email us at[email protected] or tweet us @inboardapp with your suggestions and questions.
- Ability to collapse left and right sidebars
- "Get Info" to context menu
- Added title and web_url parameters to URL scheme
- Newly created tags used to shown as placeholders in "All Tags"
- "Zoom to Fit" didn't always work
- Duplicated Dribbble downloads
- Thumbnail wasn't loaded if images had no extension
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later