The year is 2170. One after another, the human colonies have fallen to the seemingly limitless invasion force of the enigmatic organic
ships known as the Wrog. Entire armadas of Earth’s fighters have been decimated. Our last hope lies with the Freedom Strike, a massive super-tech battlecarrier fitted with interchangeable turrets and a fleet of specialized drones, built with one purpose – annihilate the Wrog and save our species!
Infinium Strike is an original tactical tower defense game that sees you as the weapons officer aboard the TSF Freedom Strike. Scavenge Infinium – the living metal of the cosmos – from the wreckage of your enemies to create powerful turrets and deadly drones, and turn the tide of the Wrog war. Will the Battlecarrier Freedom Strike survive the relentless waves of Wrog fighters?
- Full story campaign with four levels of difficulty
- Endless arcade mode with high score leaderboard
- Wide variety of tactics using turrets, drones, and SuperTech abilities
- Immersive realistic 3D graphics
- Career advancement – from Ensign to Admiral
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2 GHz, Mac 2010
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD, Nvidia GeForce or ATI Radeon 1.5 GB VRAM or higher; 1280 x 720 resolution
OS X 10.8 or later