- The full tablet - Moving your PogoSketchlightly around thetrackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition - Inklet works with thehandwritingrecognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jotnotes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection - Inkletincludes an advancedalgorithmto detectunwantedtrackpadtouches. This means you don't have to worry about accidentally resting your palm on the trackpad as you draw.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
Note: Currently available for $18.71.
- All new Virtual Sliders. Zoom in or change the brush size just by sliding your finger on the edge of the trackpad. Virtual Sliders may be customized for each application, and several popular presets are already included.
- Turbocharged trackpad scanning rate for smoother, better drawing performance in all drawing applications.
- New Auto-pause feature. Inkletdetects when you move an external mouse and will automatically pause until you're finished interacting.
- Massively improved pressure control for multitouch trackpads, and solid gains on force-touchtrackpads as well.
- Brand new slide-to-start feature for instant access to Inklet without accidental activations.
- Improved tablet compatibility with all drawing programs, including pressure support in Painter 2015.
- Introducing full support for the wonderful, pressure sensitive, MagicTrackpad 2
- New custom-designed audio feedback when drawing starts and stops.
- Overhauled UI and setup flow.
- Inklet workspace will auto-detect and conform its aspect ratio to match the active trackpad.
- Control-click to activate context menu is now supported when using the spacebar to ink.
- Improved support for older operating systems, starting with OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Lots of under-the-hood improvements and foundation for future updates.