Insights is original 64-bit parallel software for building predictive models from data, automatically, by evolutionary, self-organizing modelling approaches. Taking observational data that describes a problem, system, or process, the software constructs a working mathematical model. Compatible with data stored in a variety of popular formats (e.g., Microsoft Excel), its AI-powered, self-organizing, modeling algorithms allow users to easily extract new and useful knowledge to support decision-making.
Whether applied to sales prediction, financial and resource planning, engineering problems, climate change, health or life sciences related questions, or mining collections of data from government agencies, KnowledgeMiner opens up a wealth of new possibilities to individuals, small business owners, and scientists that were previously available only to large entities that could afford expensive data mining applications. Users in nearly any field can employ the easy-to-use software to analyze noisy data sets and build powerful models, which can be used to help to gain new insights into complex phenomena, predict future behavior, simulate "what-if" questions, and identify methods of controlling processes.
- Brings high-performance Personal Knowledge Mining to users with unprecedented ease of model building and deployment - takes full advantage of the computing power of your Mac;
- Hides all complex processes of knowledge extraction, model development, dimension reduction, variables selection, noise filtering, and model validation from the user;
- Self-organizes linear or nonlinear, static or dynamic regression models and model ensembles - generates the equation that describes the data;
- Checks if, and the extent to which, the developed model reflects a valid relationship or if it just models noise - employs advanced validation methods based on higher-dimensional modeling;
- Live Prediction Validation technology - for the first time, gives direct information about model stability for the given input values;
- Generated analytical models can be used for Status Quo or What-If prediction, analysis, simulation, or optimization problems;
- Optionally, it implements models and model ensembles in Excel - model export requires Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011 or 2008.
Discover the true computing power of your Mac with KnowledgeMiner's implementation of 64-bit parallel computing, with support for vector processing, and multi-core and multi-processor machines.
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Maintenance and bug fixing for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- A new modeling option that allows you to replace the current model with the the new model has been added. This reduces the size of the modelbase and makes it more manageable.
- An additional parameter, the Area under the ROC Curve, often used to rank classification models is now calculated and reported for all classification models.
- The default number of training and forecast data to work with, which is copied to a model after modeling, can be set now manually in the preference pane.
- Labeling of plots has been redesigned.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels