iSubtitle lets you create soft-subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime-based player or app. It's the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft-subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and use File->Save and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application. You can also tag your file with metadata so it's easier to find in your growing library of TV shows and movies. Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- JPEG Jackal 2.0.0 - Meet JPEG Jackal! JPEG Jackal is simple
- 4K Video Downloader 4.1.2 - 4K Video Downloader allows to download and save video, audio
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 16.0 - Photoshop CC 2015 is available as part of Adobe Creative
- Elmedia Player Pro 6.5.2 - Elmedia Player is a free media player for Mac that
- Subtitles 3.2.5 - Subtitles For Mac
- Smart Converter Pro 1.4.3 - provides a faster, higher quality conversion than most existing converters
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 31.1 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Super User
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 11 March 2014
- Hits: 826