iSubtitle lets you create soft-subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime-based player or app. It's the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft-subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and use File->Save and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application. You can also tag your file with metadata so it's easier to find in your growing library of TV shows and movies. Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- ManyCam 2.0.51 - The best free live studio & webcam effects software
- Aiseesoft 3D Converter 6.3.36 - Aiseesoft 3D Converter for Mac is an easy-to-use and high
- MediaInfo 0.7.83 - MediaInfo provides easy access to technical and tag information about
- Enolsoft iMedia Converter 4.2.1 - Enolsoft iMedia Converter provides a complete solution to convert DVDs
- Downie 2.3.2 - Downie is a super-easy-to-use video downloader, supporting YouTube, Vimeo
- MacX Video Converter Pro 5.5.6 - MacX Video Converter Pro is an excellent all-in-one toolkit that
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 31.1 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Super User
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 11 March 2014
- Hits: 861