iSubtitle lets you create soft-subtitled movies for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iTunes or any AVFoundation/QuickTime-based player or app. It's the first and only application to take full advantage of Apple's soft-subtitle technology. The subtitle tracks are resolution-independent and rendered in real-time as you watch the movie. Subtitles are always displayed at the best quality your device can perform. There are support for multiple languages in the same movie file and you can even switch language on the fly as you watch. If you already have a movie in a format that suits your needs there's no reason to re-encode it, just add the subtitles and use File->Save and you're good to go. If, on the other hand, your movie is not suited for your device you can batch re-encode it straight from within the application. You can also tag your file with metadata so it's easier to find in your growing library of TV shows and movies. Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- Usher 1.1.12 - Usher is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your
- iFFmpeg 6.2.0 - iFFmpeg is a comprehensive media tool to convert movie
- Video to GIF Maker 1.0.23 - Video to GIF Maker is one top gif maker on
- DivX 10.7.2 - DivX introduces the latest codec and enables high quality DivX
- UMPlayer 0.95 - UMPlayer is an advanced yet simple to use open-source cross-platform
- Mac Media Player 184.108.40.2067 - Mac Media Player is an all-in-one free media player from
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 31.1 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Super User
- Category: Video Applications
- Created: 11 March 2014
- Hits: 935