JustBroadcaster for Facebook allows you to live stream from your Mac. Just insert the video sources into the prepared templates and start stream. Easy logo and background setup. The application supports built-in, USB, DV, HDMI cameras. Simple capturing of the screen and application windows. Cursor capture is supported. You can broadcast iOS games and applications by simply connecting them through Ligthing cable. You can make a local recording of the video stream with HD quality (1280x720, H264/AAC, mov).
Note: Free 21-day trial then available to use with a $15 one year license or a $29.99 for a lifetime license.
Feature for Facebook
- We have created a fairly simple interface for you to publish your stream on Facebook. Just press a couple of buttons and your stream will be on Timeline/Page/Group. See Likes, Reactions into the app. Special "square-mode" is supported.
- Added remote control
- Added audio delay context menu
- Added Chroma Key (experimental mode)
- Added mute control for audio
- Added "Connection Error" notification for critical network error
- Some UI improvements
- Some bugs fixed
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later