Kaleidoscope spots differences in text and image files.
- Single window workflow: One tab per comparison
- Compare two+ files: Add any number of files per tab
- Always up to date: Auto-refreshes when files change
- File Shelf: Quickly go from file to file
- Path Bar: See where your files are
- Keyboard shortcuts: Every action has a shortcut
- Text Scope
- Supports any text file: Plain text, source code, HTML, etc.
- Clear comparisons
- Three layouts: Blocks, Fluid, and Unified
- Compare documents: Imports text from .doc and .rtf files
- Instant search
- Change Stepper: Quickly jump from change to change
- Highlights: Added, deleted and changed text
- Image Scope
- All popular image file formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD and more.
- Four connected layouts: Two-Up, One-Up, Split, and Difference
- Comprehensive image support: RGB/CMYK/LAB, alpha, any size.
- Multi-touch support: Smooth scrolling and pinch to zoom
- Customizable environment: Change background color, difference mask and checkerboard settings
- Two difference mask modes: Spot absolute or relative changes
- Git, Mercurial, SVN, and Bazaar: Integrate with a couple of clicks
- TextMate SVN
- ksdiff Command-line tool: Integrate with practically anything
- Fixed a couple issues with our Bazaar integration instructions.
- ⌘-D now triggers the Don't Resolve button when dismissing a merge warning.
- Improved automatic graphics switching support (Early 2011 or newer MacBooks Pro): Kaleidoscope will now only use the discrete GPU when necessary.
- Updated our mechanism for purchasing a Kaleidoscope registration.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7.3 or later