KeepingYouAwake is a small menu bar utility for OS X Yosemite and above that can be activated to prevent your Mac from going into sleep.
You can toggle the state directly from your menu bar.
- Added a preferences window that replaces seldom used menu items and surfaces advanced and experimental preferences
- You can now set the default activation duration for the menu bar icon in preferences
- Removed the advanced preference for
- Added an advanced preference to allow display sleep while still preventing system sleepIssue #25
- Ability to set a battery level on MacBooks where the app will deactivate itself Issue #24
- Upgraded to Sparkle 1.14.0 to fix potential security issues
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor