Keka is a file archiver for OS X.
It is available for free, but donations are requested to further the project. Similar to making a donation, you can also purchase Keka on the Mac App Store for $1.99 USD.
Compression formats supported
Extraction formats supported:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra
- Updated the list of donators to the project, thanks to all!
- Enhanced tarball extraction to do it at once (tar.gz, tar.bz and tar.xz)
- Updated p7zip 9.20.1 to 16.02 (Thanks to Igor Pavlov and myspace)
- Updated unrar 5.00 to 5.40 (Thanks to rarlab)
- Updated Growl 1.3.1 to 2.0.1 (Thanks to Growl Team)
- Updated Sparkle 1.5 beta 6 to 2.0 (Thanks to Sparkle Project)
- Enhanced progress indicator with RAR files
- Cleaning posible unfinished tasks so they don't waste disk space
- Added batch extraction for operations with more than 3 files at once
- Added extraction support for LHA files (lha, lzh) (Thanks to Lotusbrod) [Ticket 79]
- Added extraction support for tarball TXZ files (Thanks to adambrenecki) [Ticket 97]
- Added XZ and TXZ handling by default (Thanks to Matteo)
- Fixed split size precision (Thanks to timelessbeing and dlp) [Ticket 82]
- Fixed naming issue with files with hidden extension and containing a dot (Thanks to Ben King) [Ticket 104]
- Fixed an issue with volume name set in DMG and ISO
- Fixed deletion of unfinished extractions data when the operation is manually canceled (Thanks to Matteo)
- Fixed extraction of password protected parted files when not opening the first chunk
- Enhanced the behaviour when clicking a notification
- Added Korean translation (Thanks to JiHoon)
- Fixed some German strings (Thanks to matthiasr and Haïd)
- Fixed some Japanese strings (Thanks to rinopo, hiroakit and Lotusbrod) [Ticket 96]
- Fixed badge counter when a password is needed and the process cancelled
- Fixed a rare issue where the Keka icon keeps bouncing in the Dock even after closing it (Thanks to jansal, j.e.f.f and solidus0079) [Ticket 95]
- Fixed a cosmetic issue when some inputs are selected and the Drop zone appears
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later