Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10.3 or later.
Note: Version 7.0 is a paid upgrade of $25 from previous versions. You can check your license status here.
- Added contextual menu to the No Action pseudo-action.
- Added option to disable automatically showing the Action Selector.
- Added NSSupportsAutomaticGraphicsSwitching option as the integrated GPU should be sufficient.
- Added "Or by URL" in the Trigger selection.
- Added Set Image DPI action.
- Added %ExecutingMacroGroupUUID% and %ExecutingThisMacroGroupUUID%% tokens.
- Added Edit → Find in All Macros (Command-Option-F).
- Added "loop" as a search synonym for the Repeat action.
- Added disable backslash or token processing option to Open a URL action.
- Added Timeout option to various Safari/Chrome actions.
- Added descriptive text then macro is disabled or all actions are disabled.
- Open a URL action reports and optionally aborts on failures.
- Improved dragging display of File Reference Button.
- Support dragging Macro Groups to the trash.
- Support Copy and Paste for Macro Groups.
- Search more thoroughly for images if the source area is smaller.
- Significantly sped up switching to macro/smart groups with lots of macros.
- Remember scroll position of recently edited macros.
- Add accessibility access for "selected" boolean.
- Fixed an issue importing/duplicating macros with references to other macros with Switch actions.
- Ensure all the image resizing actions operate on pixels, regardless of DPI.
- Fixed occasional left/right jiggle of macro edit detail view.
- Removed ambiguous close button from Prompt for User Input window.
- Ensure search looks for matches in the optional parameter of Execute a Macro actions.
- Default Send Mail Message action to just opening the new mail message.
- Fixed code signing issue for macOS Sierra.
- Report failure for Open a File action if file does not exist.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later