KeyCue lets you view available Command key shortcuts. Simply press and hold the Command key to view a list of all available keyboard shortcuts, making it easy to learn and remember those time-saving keystrokes.
- See. View available keyboard shortcuts based on application by pressing the Command key.
- Do. Simply type out the desired shortcut upon finding the appropriate action.
- Learn. Develop into an efficient power user by remembering repeated shortcuts or discovering previously unknown actions.
- In custom shortcut lists, it is now possible to omit known keyboard shortcuts.
- When a new version is available, you can now check the new features before downloading the new version.
- When the "alt" key of the attached keyboard has the label "option", KeyCue now attempts to use that label in the legend.
- Internal updates to new library functions.
- Internal improvements in the implementation of update checking.
- Built-in installer adapted to new functions and appearance of Yosemite.
- Works around an occasional installation problem when the target folder was not writable.
- The installer now helps with purchasing and updating licenses when the current license does not cover the new version.
- Fixes a confusing message when a new version is available.
- KeyCue now disables itself in JRiver Media Center 20, in order to avoid severe issues with the non-standard menu implementation of Media Center.
- Improved handling of the custom shortcuts for KeyCue's Settings and Find Shortcuts.
- Fixes cases where the return key was shown with a color emoji character in some themes.
- Fixes a cosmetic issue with the help button in the Settings window.
- See the product page for further details.
- OS X 10.6 or later