Store, Sort and Share Like a Pro
KeyFlow Pro. A simple, elegant and surprisingly powerful media manager built for everyone.
Edit, store, play, share, search, mark, tag, encode, upload and more with KeyFlow Pro.
On more thing, KeyFlow Pro is fully integrated with Final Cut Pro X.
### KEY FEATURES ###
ALL MEDIA TYPES
● Supports all kinds of video, audio, images, documents and extras including package files such as Keynote, iBooks files.
SELECTABLE IMPORT OPTIONS
● Choose either "Copy to library" or "Leave files in place" (or Store-to) option when importing media.
● The fastest H.264(MP4) transcoder is embedded. Create a low-res video file during the import process in the background.
● Supports various advanced search options such as Boolean Search, Annotation Search, Location Search, Metadata Search, and Path Name in Source Location.
● Add markers, keywords into a video asset. Export Final Cut Pro X XML, Final Cut Pro 7 XML , XML for Premiere Pro CC and CSV options are supported.
● Send media to Final Cut Pro X or Final Cut Pro 7 directly from KeyFlow Pro. Export XML for Premiere.
● Share KeyFlow Pro libraries so that coworkers can not only search and preview media, but also upload the media into the shared library and edit the metadata of the media.
● Client users can upload their media using Copy to Library or Leave files in place (Store-to) option.
FINDER TAGS INTEGRATION
● See the same Tags in KeyFlow Pro and OS X system, Finder.
DRAG & DROP
● Drag and Drop media files directly from KeyFlow Pro to any Applications.
● Create various types of actions desired such as tag, encode and transfer, then automate the jobs with workflow engine embedded.
● Automatically import files to specific project in KeyFlow Pro library using Watch Folder.
● Filter the media which already reside in KeyFlow Pro library, then exclude those from the import list (optional).
● When the files need to be massively moved to the different volume or folder for any reason, you can batch relink the media to changed location path.
CUSTOM METADATA SET
● Add user-defined metadata field easily and configure custom metadata set in addition to EXIF, IPTC, and Final Cut Pro X metadata set provided by default.
CAMERA DEVICE AUTO-DETECTION
● KeyFlow Pro automatically detects camera devices connected, then shows the latest items first.
FCPX AGENT FOR KEYFLOW PRO (OPTIONAL)
● Export an FCPXML only or both FCPXML and QuickTime Movie together directly from FCPX to KeyFlow Pro through FCPX Agent provided separately.
What's New in Version 1.7
** KeyFlow Pro 1.7 UPDATE CAUTIONS **
- When you share a library over the network, make sure to match the version of the server and the clients to the latest version 1.7.
- KeyFlow Pro 1.7 provides a 5-user client pack by default.
- If you’ve already installed the previous version of FCPX Agent, please update it to the latest version 1.2.
● Enhances Remote Upload
- Support for Leave files in place (Store-to) option from Remote Client
- Support for additional options such as Disk Label, From Folders
● Support for In-App Purchase
- Provides a 5-User Client Pack by default
- 2-User Client Pack and 5-User Client Pack can be added via In-App Purchase
● Support for Assigning Roles and Role Editor for Final Cut Pro X
● Support for Final Cut Pro X Clip Info Metadata
- Adds Roles, Notes, Scene, Reel, Take, Camera Angle, Camera Name
- Those metadata can be sent from KeyFlow Pro to Final Cut Pro X
● Support for Dublin Core Metadata
● Various options for Batch Renaming (Replace Text, Add Text, and Format)
● Set Poster Frame for changing a thumbnail image
● Fixes a freeze issue when clicking Search Bonjour Network User icon