LaunchBar is an award-winning productivity utility that offers an amazingly intuitive and efficient way to search and access any kind of information stored on your computer or on the Web. It provides instant access to your applications, documents, contacts, and bookmarks, to your music library, to search engines and more, just by entering short abbreviations of the searched item's name.
You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar's input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails, or navigate the Web--LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
Support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Added two new OS X 10.11 El Capitan themes that use of the new system font.
- Recent document indexing is finally reliable again, but only when running on OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Added diversity options for emojis. Also, the Emoji rule now lets you choose your preferred skin tone color.
- LaunchBar window now snaps to vertical and horizontal positions when dragged.
- LaunchBar window now works better with hidden menu bars.
- iTunes tracks: Computed ratings are no longer displayed.
- LaunchBar Actions: Added support for template images in result items independent from the image’s name (iconIsTemplate).
- Applications indexing rule is now a valid Send-to target.
- Updated Google icon in search action.
- Fixed bug causing LaunchBar’s window to stay on screen after finishing text input with suggestions.
- Fixed bug causing texts to be truncated on OS X 10.9.
- Lots of other bugfixes.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later