Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionise story based choice and consequence games by allowing the
player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel,
- RAM: 4.0GB,
- Graphics: 512MB
- The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI HD2xxx series, ATI X1xxx series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 320M, NVIDIA 8xxx series.
- The following graphics cards require 8GB of system RAM: Intel HD4000.