Magic Number is a better calculator in every way:
- A better view of your calculation;
- More intuitive to enter and edit;
- Easier for everyday use;
- More capable for advanced problems.
- Over 100 functions
- 25 digits accuracy
- 10 memories (variables)
- 4 customizable tax rates
- Over 50 scientific constants
- Statistics (via 'Data')
- Linear regression (via '2D-data')
- Matrix (Inverse, determinant, linear equations via Gauss-Jordan Elimination)
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Engineering-wise, Magic Number is more streamlined and optimized.
- A Better History - You get more functions. And there are tax functions to make tax less taxing.
- A Sweeter List
- You get more functions too. They are intuitively grouped and easier to find.
- You can sort the list by clicking the table heading. (And shift-click to sort in reverse).
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later