Mail Act-On is the powerful enhancement to Apple's Mail Application that puts organization at your fingertips. Use Mail Act-On to create rules to perform action on messages by responding to simple keystrokes. Create Outbox rules to automatically add headers and set the archive mailboxes of sent mail. Mail Act-On is the indispensable tool for anyone who needs to manage their mail more efficiently.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Note: Customers who purchased Mail Act-On 2 prior to June 1, 2013 receive upgrade pricing ($14.95); those who purchased after June 1, 2013 can upgrade to version 3 for free. Our upgrade page is found here.
- Provides compatibility for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Removes Official compatibility for OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Adds preference to Preferred Mailbox to mark messages as read when moving to a preferred mailbox.
- Adds uninstall button to prefereces.
- Adds preference to control direction of next message when using spacebar to advance.
- Consistency issues with use of spacebar to select next message.
- Several issues when applying outbox rules to delivered messages.
- Several issues with delaying message delivery.
- Issue with templates not working in specific circumstances.
- Message preview not showing message after move in some circumstances.
- Stability issue with Daylight Mail Integration plugin.
- Rules not reloading properly after changing synchronization settings.
- Issue on 10.10 where auto response not being handled properly for forward or redirect.
- Stability issues with Regular Expression criteria.
- Stability issues.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later