Mail Act-On is the powerful enhancement to Apple's Mail Application that puts organization at your fingertips. Use Mail Act-On to create rules to perform action on messages by responding to simple keystrokes. Create Outbox rules to automatically add headers and set the archive mailboxes of sent mail. Mail Act-On is the indispensable tool for anyone who needs to manage their mail more efficiently.
- [IMP] Increases initial size of Rules preference Panel to show more rules.
- [CHG] Removes Redirect and Reply To Actions from Outbox rules.
- [CHG] Clarifies wording of Prior Message option (to singular form) in Apply ActOn Rule action configuration.
- [FIX] Issue deleting messages from the outbox.
- [FIX] Outbox rules not working in some instances
- [FIX] Issue where redirecting a message using Act-On rule would include cc: and bcc: addresses from original message.
- [FIX] Issue where outbox rules that forward messages may create a loop that would forward the forwarded message.
- [FIX] Message getting stuck in outbox if outbox rule moves message from gmail sent mailbox to other mailbox on same server.
- [FIX] Changes to Active state of Outbox/ActOn-On rules not prompting save of rules.
- [FIX] Problem where slashes in mailbox names may be replaced by ÷ sign when displaying in MAO window.
- [FIX] Crash when validating menu item.
- [FIX] Issue where Open Mailbox did not work for inbox/drafts etc, if there was only 1 mail account active.
- [FIX] Problem with Redirect rule action in Act-On rule not finding an appropriate delivery account for messages.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.8.5 or later