Mail Designer Pro 3 offers pixel perfect perfection, brilliant Retina resolution, and more than 70 stylish design templates. It is one of the easiest ways to create and optimize HTML email newsletters that look great on desktop computers and mobile devices. You don’t need any HTML skills, just a bit of creativity.
Web-based email marketing tools only offer a limited amount of creative flexibility. With the Mail Designer Pro app, you can easily create and optimize HTML emails via drag-and-drop. Thanks to the unique mobile-responsive editing features, you can optimize the desktop and mobile versions of your newsletter down to the last detail. For an inspirational boost, Mail Designer Pro includes over 70, ready-to-send free responsive newsletter templates.
- Use improved pixel-perfect graphic tools
- Send retina-ready desktop and mobile mails
- Now more than 70 responsive design templates
- Real-time design check with MacBook previews
- Background repositioning and zoom
- Send desktop-only newsletters from Apple Mail
- Improved font styles: flexible font weights, easy support of fallback fonts
Note: Currently available for $39.99.
Note: Version 3 is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Pixel-perfect graphics tools: determine the size and position of design elements with accuracy
- Desktop retina: Send gorgeous retina graphics to retina Macs as well as retina smartphones
- Streamlined sidebar: All design tools, grouping controls and layer options are now easily accessible via the sidebar
- Send desktop Mails directly with Apple Mail : Send your newsletter designs directly from Apple Mail (desktop layout only)
- Flexible Font Weights: Set specific font weights for any text - even works with over 500 web-fonts
- Background reposition and zoom: Adjust your newsletter’s background image to show exactly what you want
- Desktop email previews: Check out your newsletter in live MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro previews
- Improved HTML export workflow: Set a image URL and custom HTML file name per document
- Design Idea Categories: We’ve now organized all newsletter projects into categories: Sales, Announcements, Events and Transactional
- Text Styles re-imagined: Now with support for fallback fonts and on-the-fly re-ordering
- Updated HTML engine: With improved compatibility for all major email apps and services
- Quick tips in the app: Learn to use Mail Designer Pro in minutes with our quick tips documents
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later