Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better. Take a tour at our site. Download Mailplane and you can try it 15 days for free.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don't download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane's notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the 'Do Not Disturb' mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- Clear Download History on Quit You'll find an option in 'Preferences... > General' to clear the download history when Mailplane quits.
Fixes and Improvements
- Updated RightInbox to 4.1.0
- Updated Streak to 6.19
- Updated WebKit to the same as Safari 8.0.8, 7.1.8 and 6.2.8 is using
- Fixed '... it is from an unidentified developer' error message in El Capitan (Mac OS X 10.11)
- Fixes tab issue within the crash reporter
- Doesn't paste the body of a previous message anymore if composing a new message
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later