Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better. Take a tour at our site. Download Mailplane and you can try it 15 days for free.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don't download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane's notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the 'Do Not Disturb' mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Redesigned Drop Area - Improved the look of the drop area a little bit. We hope you like it.
- Import into Photos - Added 'Import into Photos' to the download history context menu. It appears if Apple Photos is installed.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed bugs and visual glitches in OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Updated WebKit to the same as Safari 9.0 is using
- Updated to Streak 6.20
- Mailplane runs now independently from Safari's cookie settings.
- Added authuser parameter to Gmail links (e.g., 'Edit > Copy Link')
- Fixed Japanese translation of our Share Extension
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later