- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- GoogleCalendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplanecombinesthem in one app. No separate calendar set-up required andaccepting an invitation intuitivelyswitches to the correctcalendartab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboardshortcuts, acting as defaultMailClient, MailPDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmailplugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a customstylesheet.
- Resizeimages, compress directories or capture your screen andattach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don't download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane's notifier tells you everything about unread messages. Itintegrates with OS X notification center and the 'Do Not Disturb'modeallows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts,Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScriptinterface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- Tab Close Button - Reduced click area of the tab close button and visualizes that area if hovering over the tab. We hope it helps to prevent closing tabs by accident.
- Todoist - 'Save to Todoist' sets the email message as comment instead of putting everything into the content. Make sure you're using a premium account and the latest version of Todoist Macapp.
- ImageResize and JPEG - You can now set a compression factor if resizing/converting to a JPEG image. And we fixed an issue whereMailplane saved the image twice the entered size on Retina screens.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed 'Mail > Discard' and trash toolbar button for Google Inbox.
- Play a sound when a new chat message arrives.
- "Search with Google" does now use the default browser if it isn't Safari.
- Mailplane doesn't open a Gmailtab anymore if opening an account via notifier and there's already a Google Inbox tab around.
- Updated to Streak 6.23
- Updated WebKit to the same as Safari 9.1.1 is using
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later