Love Gmail? Mailplane makes it even better. Take a tour at our site. Download Mailplane and you can try it 15 days for free.
- Switch between accounts instantly. No need to sign-out and sign-in.
- Google Calendar is a perfect match for Gmail. Mailplane combines them in one app. No separate calendar set-up required and accepting an invitation intuitively switches to the correct calendar tab.
- Mailplane is a native OS X application and integrates naturally into OS X. Apple Mail like keyboard shortcuts, acting as default Mail Client, Mail PDF from Print Dialog, OS X Services, and much more.
- Enable great Gmail plugins on an account basis with a single click.
- Hide ads or apply a custom stylesheet.
- Resize images, compress directories or capture your screen and attach it to your message. No need to start another app.
- Don't download attachments twice. Preview them with QuickLook.
- Mailplane's notifier tells you everything about unread messages. It integrates with OS X notification center and the 'Do Not Disturb' mode allows you to stay focused.
- Mailplane talks to apps like Safari, iWork suite, iPhoto, Contacts, Evernote, Things, OmniFocus, Alfred, and Lyn.
- Mailplane has also an AppleScript interface to automate some of your daily workflows.
- Spanish Localization - Mailplane is now fully localized in Spanish. It's the fifth language next to Japanese, French, German and English.
- Fantastical - The famous Fantastical calendar app will integrate with Mailplane in one of their next updates. This update lays the groundwork.
- Support and Feedback - `Help > Support & Feedback` uses replies.io to handle support requests instead of composing a message. It makes it easy to send screenshots and screen-recordings next to preferences and the log file.
Fixed or Improved
- Download file with proper file name if it contains special characters.
- Keep Boomerang settings on restart.
- Fixed "Edit > Copy Link" if there was already a parameter in the link.
- Fixed drag/drop for profile photo picker.
- mailto: links in Google Calendar don't open an empty window anymore.
- Updated to Streak 6.24
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later