MailTags lets you add comments, due dates, project notes and priority rankings to your messages, all without leaving your Inbox!
MailTags is a feature-packed companion to Apple Mail:
- Integrated interface - Add tagged keywords, project notes, and priority rankings through a convenient side panel.
- iCal supportCreate synchronized ToDos and Events in iCal directly from Mail.
- IMAP support - Sync your tags with your IMAP server for access across multiple computers.
- Helpful list display - Display your tags in extra columns in your message list so you can track due dates as they approach.
- Customize Mail rules - Create smart rules for automatic tagging of new messages.
- Mail search integration - Search your tags from Mail's search field. Narrow the search by keywords, projects or notes.
- Smart Mailbox integration - Build smart mailboxes for searching your messages by keywords, projects, and due dates.
- Applescript compatible - Construct Applescript work flows for accessing your MailTags data for use them in other applications.
- Holding down option key when clicking print toolbar item will suppress printing of tags.
- Preferred keywords conflicting with Finder Tags even if Finder Tags not showing.
- Potential Crash when applying rules.
- Problem with restoring tags from backups.
- Potential crash when indexing tags for spotlight.
- Stability issue when adding Calendar Tasks.
- Fixes several performance issues.
- Issues with attempting to update tags to servers in the event of connection failure.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Apple Mail