Enjoy this fine release of classic gaming history. Description What is this anyway? MAME (an acronym of Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) is an emulator application designed to recreate the hardware of arcade game systems in software on modern personal computers and other platforms. The intention is to preserve gaming history by preventing vintage games from being lost or forgotten. The aim of MAME is to be a reference to the inner workings of the emulated arcade machines; the ability to actually play the games is considered "a nice side effect". Please use one of the MAME emulators for the roms. You can find i.e. SDLMAME and the QMC2 frontend under the following links: SDLMAME 0.158 64-Bit: http://sdlmame.lngn.net QMC2 frontend: http://qmc2.arcadehits.net/wordpress/ Download Cabinets, Control Panels, Flyers, Marquees and PCB images from: http://www.progettosnaps.net/index_en.html Of course, the roms also work with any kind of emulator or frontend for Mame such as MALA or Hyperspin, etc. I recommend the experimental build of openemu: http://openemu.org/
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
- TheWalkingDead.ep4 Episode 4 - The Walking Dead Episode 4
- A New Beginning Final Cut 1.0 - A New Beginning is a cinematic adventure-thriller done graphic novel-style.
- Fishdom 1.0.3 - Fishdom is a fantastic, beautiful Match-3 game, with rapid-fire and
- SPACECOM - SPACECOM – a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game in which deception
- Anomaly Defenders 1.0 - Anomaly Defenders is the closing installment of the Anomaly series
- The Song of Seven Chapter One - The Song of Seven is a single player third-person adventure
Your cart is empty.
- File size:
- 4.42 Mb
- File Version:
- Written by Nam Trung
- Category: Action Games
- Created: 13 November 2015
- Hits: 860