Marble Mountain combines the retro game play of Marble Madness and Super Monkey Ball with the cinematic experience of Indiana Jones to deliver an exciting adventure anyone can enjoy, but with depth for gamers to master. Balance, roll and puzzle your way through increasingly difficult levels on your way to the top of the mountain.
Most Marble’s spend their days drunkenly smashing into each other or hide in constant fear that the finger of god will come along and flick them. However once in a great while there comes a Marble who is brave enough to leave town and seek glory by traversing to the top of the Mountain and seek the treasure every Marble knows to be there!
- An Epic Journey – balance at precarious heights and navigate treacherous environments on your quest to the top of the mountain to return the stolen treasures from the temple
- Tricks, Traps and Treasure – dodge deadly Mettalan cubes, solve puzzles and collect all the gold aurums you can find!
- Amazing Handcrafted Levels – traverse increasingly difficult levels with rolling green hills, spooky graveyards, ancient temples, unforgiving volcanoes, dry deserts, sky-high mountain tops, snow-capped summits and dangerous cliffs
- Thrilling Adventure – avoid massive boulders, flee oncoming avalanches, and tumble down titanic waterfalls
- Play it your way – take it slow, enjoy the sceney, and explore every optional path. Or speed run every level and compete in the global leaderboards
- Collect them all – new Marble skins can be unlocked in every level as well as a variety of nifty hats. Are you up to the challenge?
- Immerse yourself – put on your Oculus Rift or HTC Vive headset and enjoy the third person perspective. Peek around the corner, survey the panoramic levels, or push your boundaries and look straight down into the foggy depths of the mountain (please note the game play experience is not compromised for non-VR gamers)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris 5000, NVIDIA GT 600, AMD HD7000
OS X 10.10 or later