MarkdownD can easily handle all your markdown needs:
- Supports export to PDF
- Supports printing
- Supports standard Markdown/CommonMark and GFM (GitHub)-flavored markdown
- Live preview support
- Supports ToC (Table of Contents), Emoji expressions, TaskLists (task map), and @Links (link)
- Supports decoding and filtering of HTML tags and attributes
- Supports TeX (LaTex expression, KaTeX), flow diagrams, and sequence diagrams
- Supports document-recovery mechanism
- Supports formatted text, code blocks, tables, code-folding, search-and-replace, multiple languages, HTML entity code – syntax highlighting
- Optimizing the piracy check.
- Init launch width, height to [1366x768]
- Set the markdown editor default theme is "colorforth".
- Append new feature for repair the engine data is broken.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor