MenuBar ReArranger lets you easily rearrange your menu bar items.
- Keep your menu bar icons ordered as you want!
- Define profiles for your icons' order and automatically change the order as you wish. Useful if you have different needs between your work and home, or to hide all of them the time of a presentation, or ... as you want!. Faster than dragging-and-dropping the icons.
- Define groups of items in your menu bar and improve its appearance.
- Use the "Behind the Curtain" feature, and hide the items you need but do not want to see, such as Notification Center.
- MenuBar ReArranger can be used as a launcher for all your menu bar items. Keep tight control of the items launched at login.
- Define many keyboard shortcuts for your actions.
- Change or hide the MenuBar ReArranger icon.
- Expand your menu bar by hiding the application menu.
- Expand your menu bar and have a quick look at your items Behind the Curtain.
- [Bug Fix] OS X 10.10.3 beta bug corrected
- Intel, 64-bit processor