With MetaTV you can very easily add information about TV shows and cover arts to your video files (.mp4, .m4v). Simply drop your video files on the episode list of MetaTV, search for your TV show, select the right season and press copy. MetTV loads all information about your episodes like air date, actors and overview together with cover images from the TVDB. With one further click you can add all the information to your video files. Import your files to iTunes and experience the professional look of your TV shows made by MetaTV.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Added square cover arts from squaredtvart.tumblr.com. iOS-devices display only square covers.
- Search for tv shows and seasons at once by appending the #-sign to the tv show name followed by the season number, e.g. „Arrow #3“.
- Function to copy a cover from one episode to the other episodes in the list.
- Automatic transfer from the tv show title field to the search field.
- Support of the „Open with“-Finder function for „.mp4“- and „.m4v“-files (in Filder call right mouse menu over a video file).
- Faster load procedure for tv show information from the TMDb by using thumbnails.
- Episode count adjustable manually by the episode no. text field.
- Changed alt-move behavior for mouse dragging within the episode list.
- Added standard copy&paste-functionality to the episode list
- Added reload-button for seasons loaded from the favorite list, to update cached tv show data.
- Improved recognition of tv show and episode names in filenames.
- Support years as season numbers in filenames.
- Automatic removal of dots in filenames.
- Warning, if iTunes-filetype will be changed to tv show filetype from some other filetype.
- Director information is copied to the field „composer“, to support searches in iTunes.
- Window positions are stored for the next launch of MetaTV.
- Some minor bug fixes