mimoLive - The Multi-in, Multi-out Live-Video Engine - (was BoinxTV) is like your personal TV truck without the truck. Easy to learn and easy to master, it allows you to broadcast your message on a dime. Combine live camera video, clips, photos, 3D graphics, lower thirds, audio, and more to create a stunning recording or live video stream. mimoLive is perfect for school TV, events, conferences, video podcasts, webinars, training videos, game streaming, sports, concerts, sermons, and more. Stream directly to YouTube, Facebook, and more, or record to disk.
The published price is that of a personal or educational license for one year. Additional licenses and pricing options can be found here.
Note: BoinxTV 1 customers are eligible for a 30% discount on the first purchase. Boinx has sent coupons to eligible customers. If you've purchased BoinxTV 1 at the Mac App Store or are otherwise eligible and have not received your discount, please contact the sales team at[email protected].
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- Cyclic Sponsor Logos layer now has up to 10 sponsor logos
- CPU performance increase for audio volume meter
- Cleaned up Twitter account preferences
- Don't save volatile state when saving the document as a template
- Video filter view is presented in the video pixel dimensions now
- Breaking News layer: gradient background was drawn from the wrong side
- Made With mimoLive layer didn't switch itself off after the intro animation
- Audio volume for layers wasn't correctly restored after reloading document
- Render performance monitor couldn't be opened in full-screen mode
- Applying filters to image sources didn't work very well
- If Facebook website didn't start streaming for some reason, mimoLive didn't recognize it
- Filtered image sources looked blurry
- Ducking in audio-only layer was buggy
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later