MindNode Pro is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life - and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you. MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
- Create new nodes with one click
- Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
- Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
- Add images and links to files or webpages
- Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
- Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
- Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions Organize
- Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
- Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
- Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
- Search lets you find any node, even if it's hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets Share
- WiFi sharing: share files between your Mac and your iOS device over the local wireless network
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline. More MindNode:
- MindNode touch Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Available on the iOS App Store.
- MindNode Lite Explore MindNode's basic features before investing in MindNode Pro. Available on the Mac App Store.
Note: The downloadable demo is at 2.0.5. The version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.1.
- Two new sticker sets "Organize" and "Productivity"
- Support AppleScript to export documents
- Import and export CSV documents
- Import iThoughts documents
- By popular request: Brought back "Reorganize Nodes"
- Require a smaller minimum window size
- Search connection labels in mind map view
- Search note content in outline view
- Make connection labels and notes searchable using Spotlight
- Native PDF image support
- Support to change the stroke color using the color panel
- Swipe to delete node in outline mode (OS X 10.11 El Capitan only)
- Haptic feedback on reconnect
- Support image drag-and-drop between nodes
- Extracted personal themes now fully support customizable border styles
- Don't cut off window controls on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Allow extraction of embedded images using QuickLook and Preview
- Fixes a crash when closing the document window with a popover open
- Don't end editing when clicking on a node that is already in edit mode
- Support pasting of image files from Finder
- Correctly open old MindNode documents
- Don't lose note indicator when folding a node with only an attachment
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later