MindNode Pro is a powerful and intuitive mind mapping application. Its focus and flexibility make it the perfect tool for brainstorming and organizing your life - and iCloud sharing means you always have your mind maps with you. MindNode lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird's-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode can keep up.
- Create new nodes with one click
- Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
- Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
- Add images and links to files or webpages
- Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
- Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
- Lion fullscreen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions Organize
- Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
- Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
- Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
- Search lets you find any node, even if it's hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets Share
- WiFi sharing: share files between your Mac and your iOS device over the local wireless network
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline. More MindNode:
- MindNode touch Create mind maps with a tap of your finger on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Available on the iOS App Store.
- MindNode Lite Explore MindNode's basic features before investing in MindNode Pro. Available on the Mac App Store.
Note: The downloadable demo is version 2.3.1; the version available for purchase on the Mac App Store is version 2.3.2.
- mber the folding state of sticker packs in sticker picker
- When dragging a URL into a document, use the URL title as the title of the new node
- Export notes when exporting tasks to OmniFocus
- Fixes jumping branches during dragging
- Allow keyboard navigation when Caps Lock is enabled
- Enable "Hide extension" checkbox in Export dialog
- Correctly migrate new shortcuts
- Fixes a bug that cause Things & OmniFocus export to fail if a node contained double quote characters
- Fixes a performance issue related to tasks
- Adds a UTF BOM marker when exporting a CSV document (this improves compatibility with Excel)
- Fixes an undo issue related to insert new parent node
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later