- Convert videos to either .avi files or .mp4 files.
- Extract the selected .mkv tracks as individual video, audio and/or subtitle files.
- Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to procces, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Use presets for one step encoding or passthru copying for playback on a variety of hardware.
- Embed selected subtitle track (i.e., hard subtitles) into the video.
- Control the font, size and positioning of the embeded subtitles.
- Split .mkv videos into sections of a specified file size or by start/end time.
- Extract or delete tracks from .mkv files.
- Join, mux and change the pixel aspect ratio of .mp4 videos.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight (registered copies only).
- Fixed bug that could cause some 2-pass conversions to fail.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the app to crash during track extractions.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent conversions from working properly after track extraction jobs.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later