Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it's digital, you can tweakand rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers,developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes.Sketchy, low-fidelitywireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in userinterfacecomponentsand 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generatedcomponents.
- Click-Through Prototypes.Linking lets you generate click-throughprototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups withembeddedlinks using PDFexport, or use a 3rd party tool to exportto code.
Never Waste a Minute
- Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using yourkeyboard.
- Drag-and-Drop for Simplicity.Interfaces with drag and dropcomponents--anyone can use it.
- Re-usable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and re-usablecomponent libraries.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboardshortcuts to keep moving quickly.
- Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions ofMockups, for when you're back online.
- Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
- Mac, Windows, and Linux. Fully cross-platform.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- OS X 10.6 or later