... an advanced System Monitoring Widget for OS X Yosemite. Monity takes it's place in OS X Yosemites new Today View and oversees your components statistics just for you. Having an eye on your systems and network usage without messing around like before with huge and uncomfortable symbols in the menu bar was never so easy.
#How to start or install Monity? First of all you need to start the Monity Main App from your Applications folder, so the Widget will be deployed to your Notification Center. After that go to your Notification Center by clicking the Icon on the top right side in your OS X menu bar. Now you need to click on the "Edit" Button at the bottom of your Notification Center. Drag Monity from the just opened panel at right side to your Notification Center. The Buttons itself in Monitys Main Window are just a graphical Flowchart of the Installation process you need to do. They have no function included, so please don't panic if these Buttons won't work.
# System monitoring
- Uptime, Processes, Load Average,
# Memory Management
- Wired, Active, Inactive, Free memory
# Network Activity
- Active Connection, shows external WAN IP, internal LAN IP Address
- Incoming & Outgoing Traffic (current & overall)
# Battery Usage
- Current charge with time left, original capacity of your battery, load cycles
- Battery state of Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard
# Disk Usage
- Mounted volumes (Internal, External, Network)
- Space usage