Moom allows you to move and zoom windows -- using either the mouse or the keyboard -- to predefined locations and sizes, or to full screen mode.
When used via the mouse, all you need to do is hover over a green resize button, and Moom's interface appears. When used via the keyboard, press your defined shortcut, and the Moom keyboard bezel appears; you can then move windows using the arrow keys and modifier keys.
Moom can be run as a traditional application, a menu bar application, or a completely faceless background application.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixes a bug in Moom 3.2.4 that made moving windows to other displays impossible under certain circumstances. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Moom works (as best as we can make it) with iBooks.
- Addressed some issues with Microsoft Office 2016.
- Resolved an issue where looping through all displays would sometimes skip some displays.
- Improved help with better layout and greatly improved navigation and search.
- OS X 10.7 or later