- Find on which CD or DVD you stored your tracks in a split second.
- Organize your tracks into as many categories and subcategories as you need.
- Read and edit the meta data information of the tracks (e.g. ID3 tags, iTunes AAC tags...). Music Box supports several formats: MP3, AAC, MP4, Ogg Vorbis, Monkey's Audio, FLAC.
- Identify unknown songs through the integrated MusicBrainz support.
- Search for related titles on international Amazon sites or on CDDB.
- Export your data in HTML, text or XML format.
- Tracks can be grouped by artist, album, genre, volume or category.
- Universal Application: runs natively both on PPC and Intel based Macs.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 is now the minimum requirement.
- Sorting by file date, bit rate and length has been fixed.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
- QuickTime 7.0 or later