Name: MusicLab RealRick
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Includes: patch, key generator ( requires CrossOver) and pre-generated license file
In the early 1960s Rickenbacker® history became forever wedded to one of the biggest music upheavals of the 20th century: the invasion of the mop-top Beatles from Liverpool, England. The Beatles created unprecedented, international interest in Rickenbackers.
RealRick - sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulating on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealRick provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealRick covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Rickenbacker®, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and much more...
24-bit 96 kHz high quality dry samples recorded directly from pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator.
What's New in Version 4.0:
- New Song mode, a perfect songwriting tool, letting you insert chord changes and patterns for the song directly into the built-in Song Track
- Smart Chord Selector, allowing to instantly insert chords into the Song Track
- Powerful Style Filter, letting you automatically find suitable patterns in Pattern Library by musical criteria: tempo range, meter, playing technique, and rhythm feel
- Export MIDI file from Song mode
- Humanize engine with 9 parameters
- MIDI output mode for Pro Tools/AAX
- Double Tracking configuration and patches letting you easily simulate ‘double-tracked' guitar part with the single MIDI input (to use this feature you must run RealRick multi output version, RealRick (2 mono) or RealRick (2 stereo) plugin, depending on mono or stereo amps/FXs you are going to use. These plugins provide 2 outs in your DAW's mixer. In a DAW's mixer pan each output being used, then add the amps/FXs of your choice on each channel)
- 12-string A and B (Stereo/Double-track) patches, allowing now to fully simulate ‘Rick-O-Sound' stereo output
- Harmonics/Pinch Harmonics on black Add-on keys added in Bass&Pick mode
- Slow Strum time slider added in Timing panel
- FretNoise automatic for repetitive notes improved
- FretNoise (trigger) FX
- Transpose, Transpose(toggle) FXs
- Unison/Octave selection added for Harmonics FX
- Strum Time range increased to 200 ms
- PitchBender Down->Slide range automation