MWeb can handle professional-level markdown with support for markdown extensions. It provides publishing to various social networks and blogging formats, as well as various preview themes. It also has two work modes: external, which allows the addition of external folders; and library, designed for note-taking and static blogging.
- Full GFM (GitHub Flavored Markdown) supported
- Publish/Update to Wordpress, Metaweblog API services, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Tumblr.
- Drag-and-drop or paste to insert pictrue and display immediately.
- Live preview and export to PDF/HTML/RTF/DOCX
- External folder, library, static blog/website generator
For more info, please check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLfj82JqvXs.
- Fix Editor blank bug.
- Fix Paste Markdown from HTML code block bug.
- Publish to evernote support code highlight, TOC, LaTeX and custom style. Thanks: [cyhhao](http://weibo.com/u/1587579460) https://github.com/cyhhao/html2enml
- Add hold the CMD key and click the link in Editor will not open the link.
- Publish to Medium support local images .
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later