See whats all connect to your favorite public WiFi network or your home network. This all-in-one information appliation is an extremely fast and thorough security solution for every user. LAN Scan is an application developed for Network Administrators and IT Managers but presented in a format targeted for non-professionals. This application allows you to view information about all the devices on a local network. Network devices are displayed in a very logical and convenient format for displaying the most pertinent information about each device.
- TCP Connect LAN Scanning: establish a TCP connection with each IP address on the network.
- ARP table Scanning: The ARP table is scanned for any devices attached to the network that do not respond to a TCP connect.
- Also includes NetBios Scan, Bonjour Scan, Port Scanning and Pinging.
- Reverse DNS Lookup
- Dictionary lookups for MAC addresses, Port addresses and many Bonjour Services
- All information presented to the user in a easy to understand user interface
All information gathered is presented to the user in a easy to understand user interface including dictionary look-ups for known MAC addresses, common port addresses and many bonjour services. This App is designed to give the user a complete understanding of all the devices connected to a local network and network services they are running.
- Updated all databases.
- Minor bug fixes and cosmetics
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor