Navicat Premium is an all-in-one database admin and migration tool for MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
Navicat Premium combines all Navicat versions in an ultimate version and can connect MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL. Navicat Premium allows user to drag and drop tables and data from Oracle to MySQL, PostgreSQL to MySQL, Oracle to PostgreSQL and vice versa within a single client. Also, batch jobs for different databases such as print report in MySQL, backup data in Oracle and synchronize data in PostgreSQL can also be scheduled and automated to run at a specific time. All in all, Navicat Premium can help database users to save lots of time to manage multiple databases and perform cross database data migration at their fingertips.
This Database Client tool runs on Mac OS X and features an intuitive interface. Other advanced features including Backup/ Restore, Data Import/ Export, Data Synchronization, Reporting and Remote Connection to MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle server, etc. This database migration tool provides a friendly step-by-step Wizard-GUI. All you want to do is: select a data source and a target output format, then submit migration!
Note: Currently available for $279.30
- Unable to show errors when running query in some cases
- Failed to import JSON files in some cases
- Query Editor window has disappeared when it lost focus
- Failed to parse PostgreSQL rules with "DO INSTEAD NOTHING" when dumping SQL
- Some options were wrongly displayed in Essentials Edition
- Unable to save the changes in Oracle Package Body Designer
- Settings Location was wrongly copied when duplicating connection
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later