NECROPOLIS: BRUTAL EDITION is a major update featuring a new playable adventurer (The Brute), a completely new outdoor environment (The Black Forest), and lots of new enemies, weapons, armor, traps, potions, scrolls, and other big improvements to the game.
The BRUTAL EDITION is the definitive NECROPOLIS experience. HERE’S WHAT’S NEW:
- The Brute – a formidable new player character
- The Black Forest – a completely new wintry outdoor biome to explore
- Deadly new enemies and improved AI behaviors
- Greatly expanded environmental variety, including new traps and gameplay
- Clearer descriptions for all items in the game, including weapons, armor, recipes, potions, and magical codexes
- Improved game balance and loot economy
- New weapons, armor, potions, scrolls, and more!
NECROPOLIS combines third-person action with Rogue-lite dungeon-delving for a game that’s fast-paced and addictive, yet diabolically hardcore. Adventure alone, or with up to 3 friends in a magical deathtrap that reconstructs itself each time you play. Craft, equip, explore, and fight to stay alive as you delve deeper and face ever-greater threats in the twisting halls and endless chasms of the NECROPOLIS. Have no doubt, you’re going to die – often! – but you’ll improve your combat skills, available upgrades, and dungeon know-how with every playthrough, bringing you one step closer to the exit. (Warning: “Just one more time” mindset can be addicting.)
IN NECROPOLIS, DEATH IS…
- …PERMANENT. Game Over? Jump right back in with a new adventurer and try again!
- …DIFFERENT EVERY TIME. A new procedurally-generated dungeon with every death.
- …BETTER WITH FRIENDS. Drop-in / drop-out CO-OP multiplayer for up to 4 players!
- …MONSTROUS. Gemeaters, Changelings, Hoardmen, and more – they exist to kill you.
- …NOT WITHOUT PERKS. Each new dungeon is littered with powerful weapons, armor, and upgrades to wield against your foes. (And there’s crafting, too!)
- …UNAVOIDABLE. But don’t worry, this NEXT playthrough is totally the one. We’ve got a good feeling about it.
- Reduced frequency of random crashes while playing
- Resolved issue that prevented animations from displaying for others in multiplayer when killed on sticky traps
- Resolved issue that caused loss of stolen items (from the Bandit) in multiplayer
- Resolved issue that caused a chest to rarely appear inside another chest
- Resolved issue that caused Male Blackguard to become Female when equipping Armor of the Infernal Lich
- Increased the spawn rate of multiplayer focused resurrection scroll
- Hitbox and attack animation polish
- Resolved minor localization issues
- Environment and character polish
- Audio and visual effects polish
- Minor UI bug fixes
OS X 10.9 or later