NetWorker is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that shows either the current download and upload speed or the session traffic of your network adapter. The information is shown in a small view in your menu bar.
- You can switch between three modes: speed, traffic, or speed/traffic
- You can choose the network adapter to observe, so both wired and wireless adapters are supported
- Adjustable refresh interval
- Support for auto-start
- Fixed a bug regarding the max upload speed.
- Connecting a new adapter to the device or waking it up from power save mode no longer causes the view to freeze.
- Minor code and performance improvements.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later