NZBin is a usenet download client.
Downloading files from usenet has never been easier with NZBin. Just import your nzb files into NZBin and it will immediately start downloading the files from your newsserver, including repairing, extracting, obfuscating and filename correction and much more. All within a beautiful and very smooth interface.
- Incredible download speed
- Unlimited primary and backup newsserver support
- Smart and super fast takedown detection
- Move downloads to desired folder
- Auto repairing. No need for external tools. It is all in NZBin
- Auto extracting ZIP, 7zip, and RAR files, including the new RAR5 format
- Smart password detecting
- Reverse filename correction
- Obfuscation correction
- Smart par2 downloading
- Full SSL support
- Full Drag & Drop support
- And much more
- Added: Full Drag & Drop support.
- Changed: Some UI components for El Capitan.
- Fixed: NZBin is now compatible with ALL newsserver platforms.
- Fixed: Unquoted filenames in NZB files no longer return as 'null’.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later