Ockham is an innovative app for performing rigorous sensitivity analyses for a high number of parameters of a mathematical model. Sensitivity analysis is a crucially important tool for assessing and validating complex process models and to identify the most important drivers in these models. Ockham reads input and output data representing a mathematical model in an open Excel worksheet to perform a global sensitivity analysis of the model. Its new and original approach to global sensitivity analysis considers both single parameters and interactions between model parameters as a more complete, more accurate, and safer assessment of uncertainty than 'one-factor-at-a-time' approaches used in other software. Ockham is based on self-organizing analysis concepts, and it is designed to be a valuable tool in academic research and for private users, primarily. It allows without special knowledge in sensitivity analysis to identify most important drivers of models most objectively and easily from a small set of observational data.
- High degree of automation by implementation of original self-organizing modeling concepts proven by our other products for many years
- Based on the theory of variance-based global sensitivity analysis (Sobol indices)
- Determines the influence of not only single parameters but also their interactions.
- Simple, one-click communication with Excel to read data and to report analysis results back to Excel or other apps
- The Lite edition now supports up to 15 inputs for sensitivity analysis
- Maintenance release
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
- Microsoft Excel for Mac 2011