OfficeTime is time and expense tracking that is easy, elegant and focused.
Other time keepers are clumsy or oversimplified. OfficeTime balances features and ease of use, allowing you to easily track exactly what you do each day.
- Easy to use:
The best time tracker just feels right. And if it feels right, you'll use it. Which means more hours captured!
- Impressive invoicing:
Easily justify your hours to clients.
- Sync with OfficeTime on your iPhone or iPad (sold separately)
Your time & expenses tracked on the go and synced back to your desk.
- Increase Billable Hours:
Increase your billables just by tracking your time more accurately. We guarantee it.
- Easy Reports:
Your life in a pie chart. Where did your time go last week? Which projects are running hot?
- iCal Sync:
You're busy so OfficeTime automatically records your meetings and shows your whole day in iCal.
Track valuable billable hours or check how you stack against your fixed cost bid. Designed to be flexible, like you.
Time tracking doesn't have to suck. Easily log and report hours worked. Find out where the heck your day goes. Tracking means increased productivity.
Who's slacking? Which group project is close to budget? Cross-team reports have the answer.
- No monthly fee:
Unlike Web based time trackers, there's no subscription fee.
- Guaranteed to pay for itself:
We'll give you 100% back if OfficeTime doesn't pay for itself in increased productivity recording.
- Great for cross platform offices. PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Great for personal or client projects.
- Know when you've been away from your PC.
- Live reports. See a problem? Click and edit.
- Flexible task tracking by project and category.
- Powerful rounding.
- Rapidly switch tasks.
- Redundant auto backups because your time is valuable
- And much, much more waiting behind a deceptively simple interface.
Join the OfficeTime community!.
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatible!
- Much faster for large files.
- Smarter time adjusting! Hold down the shift key while using the up/down arrows. Example: A session starts at 12:00 and has 0 minutes. Hold down shift while adjusting the minutes from 0 to 10. The start time will change to 11:50. Or hold shift and adjust the start time to 11:45. The duration changes to 15 minutes.
- Invoices now display subtotals in decimal (or the format of your choosing.)
- Fixes rounding error on invoices which could have been off by a penny.
- Better at tracking idle time.
- Now remembers the invoice format (decimal, hh:mm, etc) you last used
- File->Move File now moves instead of copies your file.
- No longer exports with a ".asc" extension if you remove the .txt extension
- Now removes "###" from the left of comments which can interfere with file saving.
- No longer sometimes advances a day if you type "12" to enter a time around mid day.
- No longer sometimes override formatting of invoice templates. Plus now handles foreign characters better
- Notes area on report window no longer clickable if you haven’t clicked on a session.
- Improved calendar sync. Once again works even if OfficeTime is closed.
- Can now start items from the global icon without OfficeTime coming to the front.
- Once again syncs Calendar events even if OfficeTime is closed.
- Edit->Resync with iCal works again
- No longer sometimes starts up with windows that don’t show or work correctly.
- OS X 10.7 or later