OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it's always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
OmniFocus comes in two feature levels: Standard, available for $39.99; and Pro, available for $79.99.
- [Encryption] Made changes to significantly reduce the likelyhood of a "No Key in Slot" error. For more information on recovering from this error should it occur, please see this support article.
- [Repetition] Fixed a problem where repeating items could be corrupted when edited on multiple devices.
- [Large Databases] Made changes to reduce OmniFocus’ memory footprint when reading your database from disk.
- [Migration] Changed the interval at which you are prompted to migrate to one week, from one day.
- [Crash] Added some extra logging to help us track down an elusive crash.
- [Localization] Fixed some layouts in Dutch and a problem with Russian review intervals.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later