OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it's always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
OmniFocus comes in two feature levels: Standard, available for $39.99; and Pro, available for $79.99.
- Copy - Reverted the change that made TaskPaper text the default pasteboard format, and added a new Copy as TaskPaper menu item that always includes full TaskPaper details and copies the children of a selected item, but only if they are visible. So you won’t ever accidentally get completed or filtered items, and you can collapse a parent item if you don’t want to copy its children
- TaskPaper Tags - We now always include the @autodone and@parallel tags when copying
- Sync Logs - Syncs triggered over the local network using Bonjour no longer show as "Received Push"
- Custom Columns - Fixed problems with column visibility
- Crash - Fixed a crash related to setting a separate encryption passhprase
- Sync Crash - Fixed a crash when compacting the OmniFocus database
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later