OmniFocus helps you manage your tasks the way that you want, freeing you to focus your attention on the things that matter to you most.
Capturing tasks and ideas is always a keyboard shortcut away in OmniFocus 2. Clip data from Mail, Safari, Messages, or third-party apps. Bring up Quick Entry to file away an idea before it drifts away; it's always at your fingertips, waiting for more.
OmniFocus comes in two feature levels: Standard, available for $39.99; and Pro, available for $79.99.
- Encryption - We added the ability to set a separate encryption passphrase, and to revert to using the sync password for encryption. You’ll find these options in Synchronization Preferences.
- Database Migration - Fixed several problems with the database migration flow.
- Pasteboard Format - OmniFocus for Mac now uses the same TaskPaper Text format as OmniFocus for iOS.
- Export - Updated our old plain-text exporter to use the newer TaskPaper logic from copy/paste. Updated the TaskPaper exporter to stop skipping group headers and their children, so you can export things like your Forecast list.
- Copy/Paste - Add a hidden preference to omit TaskPaper tags when copying: omnifocus:///change-preference?OFMTextExportShouldIncludeTaskPaperMetadata=false. To reset, use omnifocus:///change-preference?OFMTextExportShouldIncludeTaskPaperMetadata=true.
- Share - We now use the TaskPaper format for sharing.
- Export - OmniFocus now exports to its own .ofocus-backup file format.
- macOS Sierra - Fixed several problems when running on the new OS.
- Push - Apple now allows all Mac apps to use their push service, so as of this release we are routing all sync pushes through those servers instead of our own.
- Toolbar - The Focus button is added to the Toolbar when you purchase Pro, regardless of whether you have previously customized your Toolbar.
- Help - Find once again searches the help.
- Crash - Fixed a crash clicking a note or attachment
- Scrolling - Fixed some problems with scrolling long lists in response to various user actions.
- Mail Drop - Fixed a problem where attachments with non-ascii characters in their names would be missing their contents once imported.
- Preferences - New Preferences icons!
- Action Groups - Fixed a problem where setting a defer date did not change the availability of its children.
- Layout - Fixed several problems with truncation, row height, and clipping in Custom Columns view.
- Localizations - Added Brazilian Portuguese and Korean. Please let us know if you come across any remaining localization omissions or problems!
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later