OmniGraffle helps you draw beautiful diagrams, family trees, flow charts, org charts, layouts, and (mathematically speaking) any other directed or non-directed graphs. We've had people use Graffle to plan plotlines for a story, make an overview of an operating system, show the evolution of computers, and even show how diseases can spread in a closed population. If you want to organize your thoughts, your projects, or even your friends graphically using boxes and lines, OmniGraffle is your tool.
- Localizations - Updated our localizations to keep up with our recent work.
- Bézier Handles - Fixed an issue where the bezier handles of a line weren’t restored when changing the line type then undoing the change.
- Backwards Compatibility - Fixed an issue where objects from a file created in OmniGraffle 5 would render as black-filled shapes when opening in OmniGraffle 6 using File ‣ Open… menu option.
- Alignment Tooltip - The tooltip for vertical spacing field in the alignment inspector was labelled as horizontal spacing.
- VSDX File Extensions - Handling of Visio VSDX file extensions is now case-insensitive so ‘.VSDX’ files open just like ‘.vsdx’ files.
- Built-in Stencils - Fixed an issue where some built-in Stencils would fail to open from the Resource Browser.
- Stenciltown Login Animation - Added a loading animation when authenticating with Stenciltown.
- Shadow Drawing Crash Fix - Fixed a crash that was lurking in the shadow drawing code.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later